This product ships within the same or following business day.
K&K KERAMIK Fermenting CROCK POT IN THE 5 LITER SIZE.
A Product from Germany – Kerazo, Form 2, Includes Crock, Lid, Stones & Manual
K&K Keramik is well known for beautiful hand-made pottery and rum pots. K&K also makes Gartopf Fermenting Crocks with the same high quality standards and beauty. These “Form 2” style fermenting pots, known under the name “Kerazo” in Europe, are hand crafted, made in Germany, and designed in a modern, functional bulbous shape with side handles. Each crock comes complete with pot, lid, weighing stones, and instruction/recipe book. This fermenting crock is very attractive, sturdy, easy to use and quite functional.
- Crock includes body, lid, stones and recipe book
- Useable for sauerkraut, pickled vegetables, Kim chi, wine, and MORE!
- High quality traditional German hand-made ceramic
- Thick .6” (1.5cm) base ensures stability; walls are approximately .4”
- Deep gully – allows expelling of gas; prevents entry of insects, dust and air Made in modern Bulbous shape
- Beautiful speckled, earthen brown and copper coloring with smooth, shiny finish
- Handles on two sides for ease of lifting and transporting
- K & K Gärtopf bodies are formed in a single piece
- K & K ceramic fermentation pots are fired at 1260 ° C
- Safe - Free of Lead and Cadmium
- Acid resistant
- Dishwasher Safe