Breville BJE430SIL Juice Fountain Cold Juicer
Breville Juice Fountain™ Cold* with Cold Spin Technology™* allows juice to flow up and through the patent pending Elevated Juicing System. So instead of making just a small amount of juice, you can make up to 70 fl. oz. (2 liters) of juice at a time. The Seal and Store Juice jug can be stored directly in the door of your refrigerator and its sealed lid keeps juice fresher for longer. Juice can be kept fresh for up to 3 days++ in the refrigerator either in the juice jug or in small, single serve glass canning jars. When you juice more and store it, you can juice less often. This saves time on prep and cleanup and makes drinking your daily glass of homemade juice exceptionally convenient.
Heat and processing can damage delicate vitamins and minerals found in fruits and vegetables. But, with Cold Spin Technology* and an Italian-made precision mesh filter, independent laboratory tests have shown that juice is extracted as "cold" as cold press juice with less than 1.8°F temperature transfer+.
A powerful and efficient 850-watt motor generating up to 13,000 rpm processing speed makes it easy to process the toughest fruits and vegetables in a fraction of a second. The large feed chute means you can juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting which significantly reduces prep and clean-up time. The juicer comes with a nozzle attachment so you can juice straight into a glass and includes a brush for easy clean-up.
Juice more, store more, clean less.
*The word ‘cold’ refers to insignificant heat transfer as a comparison to other types of juicers which utilize the same terminology. It is not intended to suggest that the extracted juice is chilled by a chilling mechanism within the juicer.
+ Based on independent laboratory tests on Breville juicers vs. slow/masticating juicers vs. high speed blenders commissioned by Breville done by the Australian Government National Measurement Institute. Details and reports can be found at www.juicingscience.com
++Storage time can vary depending upon factors such as the quality and freshness of the fruit, seasonality and storage temperature).
- Pulp Container Capacity: Extra Large capacity 3.5 qt. (3.4 L) pulp container
- Juice Jug Capacity: Seal & Store 70 fl. oz. (2L) Juice Jug with froth separator
- Feed Chute Size: Patented 3 " (76.2mm)
- Juicing Disc Filter: Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by an Italian-made mesh filter to ensure an insignificant temperature increase.
- Speeds: 2 speed electronic control
- High Speed for denser fruits and harder vegetables: Low Speed for leafy vegetables and soft fruit
- Safety Features: Overload Protection LED, Safety lock mechanism prevents unsafe operation
- Overload Protection LED
- Stainless Steel Micro Mesh Filter Basket
- Stainless Steel Cutters
- Safety Locking Arm
- Large Capacity Pulp Container
- 2 L juice jug with froth separator
- Detachable spout for juicing directly into glass
- Cleaning brush
- Cold Spin Technology
- Patent Pending Elevated Juicing System
- Designed in Australia
- Wattage: 850 watts
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Dimensions: 9 in. (D) x 16.5 in. (H) x 16 in. (W)
|Juice: Fruits, Vegetables|
|3" Circular Feed Tube|
|Juicer Type||Centrifugal Juicer|
|Speed||Up to 13000 RPM|
|Dimensions||16" W x 9" D x 16.5" H|
Click HERE for warranty details