OrangeX Amco Jupiter Mid-Size Commercial Citrus Juicer
OrangeX Mid-Size Commercial Juicer, White. Enjoy the pleasant experience of drinking a glass of orange juice without the bitter taste caused with non-press juice extraction processes. Large enough to easily squeeze large grapefruits. Covered with (FDA)approved epoxy paint with a stainless steel funnel and cone. NSF Certified.
Formerly the OrangeX Mid-Size Commercial Juice Press, now the Jupiter Juice Press, this professional juicer continues to deliver all of the advantages over an electric juicer.
The Jupiter Juice Press is easy to use and clean. It quickly and gently extracts juice from oranges, tangerines, lemons, limes and medium sized grapefruit. Simply place half a citrus over the stainless steel funnel, lower and push down on the handle to enjoy 100% natural juice. Bitterness from the pith, as well as the pulp and seeds, are left behind. The juicers is made of high quality cast iron with a large, nonreactive stainless steel strainer and basket. Features an extra-wide base for stability and oversize grip handle.
The highly efficient 3-pinion design exerts maximum pressure with minimal effort. The large opening between the base legs allows for large containers to be used for juice collection for more efficient operation.
- Wide base design for greater stability
- Non-marking suction feet for stability and safe operation
- 18-8 stainless steel perforated strainer cone and funnel cup remove for easy cleaning.
- Rubberized handle stop provides a quiet operation.
- Each unit packed in a full color retail box
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Ideal for all citrus fruits - oranges, grapefruits, lemons, limes
- Patented lever mechanism yields 25% more juice capacity than any comparable product.
- NSF Approved
- Available in White or Black
- Dimensions: 27 1/2"H x 7 1/4"W x 8 3/4"D height with handle in upright position What's the difference between the Jupiter and Olympus Models? The Jupiter is a bit smaller, and will require that you use about a 4" tall cup to catch the juice when it comes out of the juicer. The Olympus is a bit more heavy duty, it weighs a few more pounds, and is a few inches taller, and allows you to use a taller glass, that is about 6.75" to catch the juice.
Both the Jupiter model and Olympus model will accommodate up to 4" diameter fruit. If you have larger fruit, you may need to quarter the citrus fruit so you can juice it.
OrangeX juicers use no electricity, are extremely easy to use and appeal to consumers who know that fresh-pressed juice provides superior taste and health benefits.