Organic Traditions Probiotic Superfood Smoothie Mix Lucuma Baobab 200gr
Organic Traditions® Probiotic Superfood Smoothie Mix is a powerful combination of Certified Organic cold milled chia and flax seeds, hemp hearts, lucuma, baobab, acacia, ginger powder extract as well as beneficial probiotics. Incredible gluten free super seeds, chia, flax and hemp provide a source of fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and beneficial plantbased Omega-3. These mild, nutty seeds are a fast and simple way to enhance your daily diet with an extra boost of dense superfood nutrition. Enjoy balanced nutrition along with 5 billion beneficial probiotics per 1 tbsp. serving for optimal digestive health.* The premium probiotic strain Bacillus coagulans unique IS-2 has excellent survivability, stability, safety and efficacy. It survives stomach acidity, does not require refrigeration and can be added to both hot and cold drinks and recipes. The addition of Acacia Gum prebiotic fiber makes this an all-in-one pre and probiotic superfood blend known as a synbiotic. There are no fillers, additives, preservatives, colors or cane sugar. The concept is simple: delicious and nourishing superfoods. Enhance your favorite smoothie recipe or add to water, coconut water, juice, coffee, tea, shakes, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, porridge, berries, pudding, apple sauce, pancakes, breads, baked goods, salads, soups, wraps, stir-fry, quinoa, rice and pasta dishes, raw superfood desserts and more!
A Synbiotic Superfood Formula Improving Your Inner Flora With Bacillus Coagulans & Prebiotics
Beyond extraordinary nutrition, Organic Traditions® Probiotic Superfood Smoothie Mix delivers healthy live probiotics, which are fundamental for supporting optimal digestive and immune health.* Enhanced with the premium probiotic strain Bacillus coagulans unique IS-2, which has excellent survivability and stability, safety and efficacy, you will promote optimal gastro-intestinal health with every bite.* A breakthrough in probiotic supplementation, this shelf stable, food-friendly beneficial bacteria survives stomach acidity and does not require refrigeration and can be added to both hot and cold drinks and recipes.The addition of acacia gum prebiotic fiber makes this an all in one pre and probiotic blend thereby making this a synbiotic superfood formula. Prebiotic fibers are sources of food for beneficial probiotics and therefore support gut health by maintaining the optimal growth and balance of beneficial bacteria.
Enhance Your Morning With An Incredible Adaptogen
Commonly known as “The Peruvian Ginseng,” Maca is a root indigenous to the Andes of Peru. Maca was domesticated by the Incas and has since been used by indigenous people as part of a daily diet to promote optimal well being. Maca contains Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, other essential vitamins and minerals as well as a host of antioxidants. There are three varieties of Maca: Yellow, Black and Red-Purple Roots. Unlike Yellow Maca, Black & Red-Purple Maca Roots are the most elite of the varieties in that potent phytochemicals are found in the black and red-purple antioxidant rich pigments. Maca is considered to be one of the Amazon’s most important adaptogenic superfoods due to its extraordinary nutritional profile and unique array of phytochemicals. Organic Traditions® Maca Powder is gelatinized in order to remove the starch from the tuber for optimal digestibility and absorption as well as to ensure a greater concentration of powerful phytonutrients.
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free. The Erythritol and Organic Flavor are derived from Organic, Non-GMO corn.
Storage Information: Store in a cool, dry, dark place. For optimal freshness, product may be refrigerated after opening.
Key Features and Benefits
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- Supports Optimal Digestive and Immune Health
- Provides 825mg of Omega 3 Fatty Acids per Serving
- A Good Source of Fiber
- Provides 5 Billion Probiotics per serving
- Enhanced with pre and probiotics to support optimal digestive and immune health
- Bacillus coagulans unique IS-2 has excellent survivability, stability, safety and efficacy and survives stomach acidity
- Enhanced with the unique superfood Acacia Gum, the sap from Acacia trees with 90% soluble prebiotic fiber
- Acacia Gum has high digestive tolerance and promotes optimal digestive health by increasing beneficial gut flora and short chain fatty acids
- Delicious lucuma, citrus flavor
- Enhanced with antioxidant-rich black and red-purple gelatinized maca for added adaptogenic benefits
- Enhanced with full spectrum dual extracted ginger for optimal digestive health and a hint of spice
- Sweetened with Monk Fruit Extract
- Better Safety Assured Chia & Flax™
- Organic Traditions raw chia and flax seeds are sanitized with a food grade sanitizer ensuring the very best in food safety, without altering taste or texture.
- Multi-functional, nutrient dense, high fiber breakfast booster and beneficial pre and probiotic blend
- A broad range of applications from drinks to smoothies to cereals to baking
- No added fillers, additives, preservatives, colors or cane sugar
Ingredients: Organic Cold Milled Chia Seeds, Organic Lucuma Powder, Organic Cold Milled Flax Seeds, Organic Baobab Powder, Organic Acacia Gum, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Organic Hemp Seeds, Monk Fruit Extract with Erythritol, Organic Gelatinized Maca, Organic Vanilla flavor, Organic Ginger Powder Extract, Bacillus coagulans unique IS-2, Organic Salt