Sproutman's 100% Natural Hemp Sprout Bag
Sproutman's 100% NaturalHemp Sprout Bag
- Easy! Just Dip n' Hang (or lay in a bowl)
- Dip twice per day. Takes less than 1 min.
- Watch them grow. Ready as soon as 4-5 days.
- Grows mung, lentil, chick pea, green pea, adzuki, and more.
- Grows wheat, barley, rye, spelt, kamut, quinoa, sesame, millet.
- Grows broccoli, alfalfa, clover, radish, chives.
- Grows chia, arugula, flax, cress, psyllium.
- Expands or contracts according to how much you wish to grow.
- 1 lb of beans can yield 5 lbs of bean sprouts.
- Size (dry) is 7 x 11 inches.
- Hangs on any hook or knob.
- Durable. Lasts for over 1000+ growing cycles.
- Also makes Nut Milk and...
- Stores produce. Breathable weave extends the life of produce.
Which Sprout Seeds To Grow
Sprouting bags will grow any Sprout seed, even hard-to-grow gelatinous seeds like chia, flax, arugula, and cress. But they are perfect for all grains and beans such as mung, lentil, green pea, garbanzo, adzuki, wheat, barley, rye, Kamut, peanut, quinoa, fenugreek, and shelled (silver) sunflower seed. Sure, you can also grow green leafy sprouts such as radish and alfalfa, especially if you roll back the collar to allow more light.
Sprout History Lesson
The Modern Age
THE SPROUT BAG
- Description. Made from industrial Hemp fiber. Grown naturally and woven without any chemicals. Discovered by Sproutman circa 1979.
- Really fast. Convenient 2 step action. Dip in water, hang and hook.How Much Time.
- How Much Space. Bags expand or contract according to how much is in them. Major space saver in fridge.
- All sprouts on all sides breath fresh air! Good air circulation is the antidote to mold.Air Circulation.
- Drainage. Drain completely without any tilting. No waiting necessary.
- One size fits all. Sow from 1/4 cup to 2 cups. Grows 4oz up to 96oz. Dimensions 7"x11".Size.
- Won't Break. Industrial hemp is tough. Lasts for many years or a thousand usages. Actually stronger wet than dry.
- What Sprouts. All sproutable nuts, grains, beans, vegetable seeds, gelatinous seeds. Even leafy sprouts get light by opening the top.
- Advantages. Portable. Unbreakable. Lightweight. Durable. Low cost. Versatile: store vegetables. Makes nut milk. Ideal for traveling, camping, hiking, boating. Perfect aeration and drainage. Remains moist but not wet.