Sunkist Model J1 Commercial Citrus Juicer
A commercial juicer that endures extended daily usage. Features a metal oscillating strainer to better separate the juice from the pulp so you get more juice from each piece of citrus. An operator can easily extract between 10-12 gallons of juice per hour using pre-cut citrus. Comes with three extracting bulbs with metal inserts (one each for lemon/lime, orange and grapefruit). Our juicer weighs a hefty 31 pounds so it won't walk across the counter during use. Has a quiet yet heavy-duty motor for years of dependable, trouble-free operation. Housed in gleaming, chrome-plated steel. Dome, spout and bowl support are made of a strong corrosion-proof white plastic. All removable parts can be sanitized in the dishwasher for a quick and easy cleanup. Extremely safe to use and listed by Underwriters Laboratories, NSF International, CSA International, and VDE (Germany). Also approved for use in Europe. Two-year warranty.
- Cut all needed citrus in half between the stem ends before beginning the juicing operation.
- Turn on the juicer and leave running until the juice has been extracted from all citrus halves.
- Grasp the citrus half about 3/4 of the way down from the top of the fruit. Hold firmly on rotating extracting bulb, until all juice is extracted. Remove fruit peel and repeat.
- It only takes a few seconds to get all the juice from the citrus half. Don't over extract or the bitter tasting albedo will be in your product.
- Always empty strainer when it is 3/4 full or less, and clean the bowl support.
- Motor never needs oiling; bearings are grease sealed.
- Motor: 1750 RPM, 1/4 HP
- Easy to clean
- Corrosion Proof Plastic
- Easy to use
- Completely safe
- Dimensions: 17" h x 8" d
- 2 Year Warranty
- Comes with 3 cone sizes, (Lime, Orange, Grapefruit)
- Includes instructions and fact booklet
- Weight: 31 Lbs.