Tribest Green Star Elite Juicer Chrome GSE-5050
The Green Star Juicer Elite featuring a complete set of accessories including both the fruit and vegetable juicing screens is now available in Chrome Finish!
It is exactly the same juicer as the GSE-5000 but with a Chrome Finish base.
The Green Star Elite is the latest Innovation in Twin-Gear Juicers!
Very high juice yield
The Green Star Elite has the highest juice yield than all previous generations. With its redesigned, larger augers, you simply get the most juice out of your produce.
The Green Star Elite Juicer has not only been improved on the inside for the best performance but it has a fresh, new modern look that will fit in with the style of your kitchen.
No more knobs to fiddle with! You simply fasten the twin gear housing using a latch.
More Possibilities - All accessories in one
The Elite enables you to prepare a variety of delicacies right away. One appliance complete will all necessary accessories.
And for the sake of keeping everything clean, a drip tray is included – to keep drips from falling onto your countertop.
Oxygen isn’t mixed in!
By juicing with powerful but slowly turning precision twin gears, there is only minimal heat generation in the juice, thus delaying oxidation. With only 110 RPM’s, the conical twin gears turn into one another like gear wheels and gently extract the healthiest juices. The highly sensitive enzymes and valuable vitamins are preserved in the juice during this process.
First Ever Triple-Stage Twin Gear Juicer
Green Star Elite introduces jumbo twin gears, larger in size than before, and adding a new state of the art extraction stage. While the original Green Star had two juicing stages (steps 1 and 3 below), the Green Star Elite GSE 5050 now has the following three juicing stages:
- Stage 1: Crushing Stage - As the produce enters the stainless steel portion of the twin gears, crushing and mastication occurs. This process breaks apart the cell membranes in the produce so that juice can be extracted.
- Stage 2: Mixing & Rubbing Stage – A New Patent Pending feature! Upon passing the Stainless Steel area, the produce passes through the first half of the acetal screw and the produce is mixed and rubbed together so the cell membranes can be easily opened. This is a revolutionary process only available with the Green Star Elite's Jumbo Twin Gears.
- Stage 3: Squeezing Stage - The second half of the acetal screw applies extra pressure on the produce and further increases the number of opened cell membranes.
The three juicing stages above work together synergistically and results in a higher juice yield for both hard root vegetables and soft fruits compared to the original Green Star.
Special Features of the Green Star Elite:
All Green Star Elite components such as the twin gear housing and outlet casing are lighter in weight than its predecessors.
The GSE's juicing parts are made heat resistant and are dishwasher safe.
Cleaning up the Green Star Elite is very easy because of the 'latch system' which makes cleaning and assembly quick and simple.
Using the GSE is very safe because of the 'safety switch system' which disables operation unless the machine is fully assembled. The result is the elimination of chances to touch the moving parts. The top cover of the GSE must be removed to gain access to the moving parts and once lifted, the machine automatically shuts off!
Note: The GSE-5050 does not have a pasta attachment.
- Green Star Elite Juicer
- Small Hole Juicing Screen
- Coarse Juicing Screen (larger holes)
- Homogenizing (Blank) Screen
- Glass Pitcher
- Cleaning Brush
- Outlet Adjusting Knob
- Plastic Plunger
- Drip Tray
- Instruction Manual
- Detachable power cord
- 110 RPM
- SUPER Heavy Duty Gears
- Dual stainless steel twin gears with internal magnets
- Warranty: 12 years
- Size: 21.5" x 10" x 17"
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Gear Length = about 7" long
- 120 Volts
- 190 Watts