VITAMIX TURBO-BLEND VS VARIABLE-SPEED BLENDER! Special Comes with 32oz Dry Grains Container!
VITAMIX TURBO-BLEND VS VARIABLE-SPEED BLENDER! Special 32oz Dry Grains Container!
Introducing the NEW Vitamix TurboBlend VS Variable Speed Blender. Adding to the TurboBlend 4500's functionality, the VS add’s a Variable Speed dial, longer warranty. For those looking for the 5200 but like the look and feel of the VS, with all of the added bonuses below, this is the blender for you!
Make the most of your healthy lifestyle. This package is perfect for those who enjoy raw, vegan and vegetarian meals. Includes Vitamix product features. Variable speed control, tamper, 2 part easy-to-remove lid, efficient 2 peak HP motor.
Bonus NEW "Live Fresh Recipes cookbook with Easel-back Design and Getting Started section. Includes hundreds of raw, vegan and vegetarian recipes.
NEW "Lets Get Started" DVD Instructional Video, hosted by raw food author, Ani Phyo. Features raw, vegan and vegetarian blender techniques.
FREE Nut milk bag. Essential equipment for homemade raw nut milk preparation.
NEW Variable Speed Vitamix Turboblend is designed to make healthy meal preparation a breeze.
Eastman Tritanium copolyester 64 oz. rated capacity BPA-free container is as durable as polycarbonate; a feature improved sound damping and is chemical resistant.
- Swedish-built 2-peak HP motor, custom designed for this machine, runs substantially cooler with energy savings and improved performance.
- Feedback-type variable speed control provides consistent power regardless of load. Speed ranges from 11 M.P.H. to 240 M.P.H wider than any standard blender.
- Unique stainless steel hammermill and cutting "wet" blades process whole foods like no other appliance to deliver up to 3 times the nutrition.
- Switches and dial backed by new designer label.
- Patented, spill-proof vented lid with removable lid plug lets you measure and add ingredients safely while machine is running.
- Patented tamper for extreme processing power helps when preparing foods such as nut butters and frozen treats.
- Quick and easy clean up. Just add a few drops of dish soap, some warm water and run for 30 seconds on high.
- 20-1/2" tall (with 64 oz. container in place)
- 8-3/4" deep
- 7-1/4" wide
- 10 lbs. 9 oz.
- Approximately 2+ peak horsepower Swedish motor, custom-designed for Vitamix, 120 volt, 60 Hz, 11.5 amps
- 120 Volt for North American Use Only
- High-efficiency radial cooling fan
- Thermal protection system to prevent overload and burnout
- Metal-to-metal container-to-base coupling for maximum durability and long life
- Heavy-duty, hide-away safety cord extends 19 inches to 6 feet and has a grounded 3-prong plug
- Wear-resistant plastic base.
- 64 oz. wet-blade container with stainless steel hammermill and cutting blades
- Two part vented lid with measurements.
- Patented accelerator tool with specially designed collar to prevent tool from hitting blades.
- Full 7-Year Household Use Warranty.