Excalibur Food Dehydrator 3900 BLACK with Free Book
Excalibur 3900 Nine-Tray Food Dehydrator is the Large Model in Excalibur's Deluxe 3000 Series with upgraded heavy duty components and 10-year warranty
The Highest Quality, Most Versatile Food Dehydrator You Can Buy! Excalibur is the world's leading dehydrator. As far as design, reliability and quality, the 9 tray dehydrator model #3900 is at the head of its class the 9 tray Ideal size for large families, large gardens, craftspeople, and sportsmen. It is the ONLY machine with the unique Parallexx™ Horizontal Airflow Drying System. With this unique design dehydrating is quick and easy - Preservative & Additive Free food for you and your family.
Excalibur Dehydrator Highlights
- Featuring the unique Parallexx™ Horizontal Airflow Drying System, which draws in cool air, heats it to the desired temperature and then feeds it throughout the trays simultaneously. The food dehydrates as the Excalibur’s hot air evenly removes the moisture from the food, and the front of the dehydrator is open, allowing the unwanted moisture to escape.
- The Ultimate in Versatility - Removable door and trays – This is a MUST- in order to use every other tray or no trays at all, allowing you to dry large items, make yogurt, raise breads, dry crafts, bloom rice, dry sprouted breads, dry pie crust and more.. You do not have to take apart to check drying or add more food.
- New Designed and upgrated electrical components and innovative BPA Free plastics.
- The average electricity cost it 4-5 cents an hour.
- The horizontal airflow feature in the Excalibur ensures even dehydration and eliminates the need to re-stack trays during the drying process.
- The Excalibur dehydrator features flexible mesh inserts, which prevents food from sticking to the trays, making the seamless, polycarbonate trays easy to clean.
- The Excalibur’s adjustable thermostat offers the capability of perfect dehydration on every occasion and unlike many comparable dehydrators, which feature round edged trays, the dishwasher-safe trays of the Excalibur, feature square-edged trays, thus increasing the dehydrators drying capability.
- Adjustable thermostat 105-165 degrees.
- This food dehydrator is supplied with 9 large 15”x15” trays, offering up to fifteen square feet of dehydration drying area.
- Built-in on/off switch 7" fan, 600 watts.
- Model No 3900
- Unit Dimensions: 12 1/2"H x 17"W x 19"D
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
- Dishwasher Safe? Yes
- Number of Trays 9
- Drying Area 14.4 Square Feet
- Warranty 10 Years
- Colour Black or White
- Motor Power (Watts) 600
TURBO CHARGED DRYING SYSTEM
Cool air is drawn in the back, heated, and distributed evenly across each tray. During the dehydration process, warm air removes moisture from foods and is pushed out the front of the machine.
Economical round dehydrators cannot distribute heat as evenly as the Excalibur resulting less controlled drying, and increase in time to dry and more maintenance due to frequent tray re-stacking and cleaning due to spillage.
Raw Food Community's views on the Excalibur
Victoras Kulvinskas is a Co-Founder of the Hippocrates Health Institute with Ann Wigmore, and author of several books including "Survival into the 21st Century". He is recognized as being the "Father" of the Raw food Movement. "I have been using and marketing Excalibur Dehydrators for over ten years. I have tested other units on the market and found Excalibur to be superior in service, performance, durability, price and quality. Excalibur is a product made perfect for the raw food community and others who are searching for high quality in their foods."
Cherie Soria is the founder and director of the Living Light Culinary Arts Institute where she instructs and certifies raw food chefs throughout the world. Author of Angel Foods: Healthy Recipes for Heavenly Bodies."As far as I am concerned, there is only one dehydrator -- the Excalibur. We use it exclusively at all our Living Light Culinary Arts Institute trainings and Healthy Lifestyle Celebrations. I trust the integrity of my Excalibur dehydrators and know I will get the results I need! Thank you Excalibur for creating such a quality product!"
Gabriel Cousins M.D. is the founder and director of the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Centre in Arizona. He is one the leading educators in the raw food community, and author of several books including Conscious Eating. "We only use Excalibur Dehydrators at our Cafe at The Tree Of Life Rejuvenation Center for all of our Gourmet RAW Food preparations and everyone loves the quality and reliability, we highly recommend it as your first choice in food dehydrators"
Victoria Boutenko is one of the communities most inspiring educators and travels the country sharing her and her family's life changing experiences with raw foods. She is the author of several books including Raw Family, and 12 Steps to Raw Food. "Me and my family have been eating Raw food now for 10 years. We have 5 Excalibur's of our own and use them every day. They are excellent dehydrators and the best for raw foods. I use them for all my recipes, and recommend them to all of my students. I have known Excalibur's family staff for a long time and they always give outstanding service."